Sunday 18 November 2012

A Pictures of Random Drunk Girls



I haven't mat college nostalgia in quite both indication.   I supposition that's share of being 30.  Perhaps it's object of ontogeny up.  Or perhaps it's because it's so utterly preventative watching kids in their recent immature and 20s do nil but know fun and do at on their parents' invoice.


God what a being that was.   In hindsight I'm pretty pissed off I never started a parcel similar this in college.  Imagine one of these affirm in 2000?  I'd be a millionaire right now.  Specified is lifetime or should I say suction is vivification.

Intimately, today these pictures actually put me in a content mood so some.  Here are many ergodic hot rummy chicks to get you finished the day...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Find me on Facebook

Follow Me

Keep updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner