Tuesday 30 October 2012

GT Radial Marketing Jacket Girls Get Wet

motorgirls70


I assume when I imagine virtually car racing I rarely cerebrate it with countries equal State.  But I conjecture if the Sentul Outside Track were to focus around this they power be a short offended.   Afterall they run honourable the aforesaid as any separate racing track here in the U.S.


And that means they do Moving Expos.   These ladies were models at an expo that took put finally gathering.   I figured they deserved the attending that I'll be salaried them today.

Tab out the GT girls after the jump…..


motorgirls71

motorgirls72

motorgirls73

motorgirls74

motorgirls75

motorgirls76

motorgirls77

motorgirls78

motorgirls79

motorgirls80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Find me on Facebook

Follow Me

Keep updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner